After your home improvement project, there’s a lot of dirt, debris, and mess everywhere. That’s why most people like to hire a post-construction cleaning company to get rid of the mess. You can do the same by searching for “cleaning services near me”. Let’s check out the things top post-construction cleaning professionals have in common:
1. Precise scope – When you hire reputed post-construction cleaning professionals, they would consult with you about the scope of the job by assessing your project. This is critical for the success of the job since it tells you precisely about the things you can expect and the quality of service, you’ll get from them.
Cleaning professionals who aren’t good at their job or play pricing games with their customers won’t be able to provide you with an itemized list of the cleaning process and how they will do the job. They would also try to leech more money out of you with hidden additional charges during the service.
2. Experience and training – A post-construction cleaning company would always hire reputed professionals for the job. They would also provide their employees with extensive training so that they can do their job without damaging your property. For instance, if your construction project has a surface with an exquisite finish that costs hundreds of dollars, good cleaning professionals would be trained to clean that surface without damaging it in any way.
A reputed post-construction cleaning company would cost you more since they need to hire such professionals who need to be trained and paid a living wage for maintaining that service standard. These professionals grow with their experience and do an excellent job at every site with little to no room for complaints.
3. Clear communication – You don’t want a cleaning company that makes assumptions without consulting you. This can lead to mistakes, some minor and some painfully expensive. Reputed cleaning professionals would always communicate with you clearly and provide you updates every step of the way.
If the team is made of a few cleaning professionals, they would always keep in touch with you via emails or instant messaging and would also provide you with pictures and videos of the progress if necessary. On the other hand, large companies have dedicated apps that let professionals update the cleaning progress and keep you in the loop through push notifications.
4. Detailed and Thorough Cleaning – Every post-construction cleaning job is different and requires a separate approach. There’s no one formula that works on each site and hence the cleaning process can’t be streamlined to make it super-efficient after re-iterations. However, reputed cleaning professionals with their accumulated experience have developed an effective strategy of dividing the cleaning task into smaller sections.
All of these professionals have developed a streamlined and effective cleaning routine for those smaller sections. They make sure that they do their job and meet the deadline without missing out on any detail. They do a thorough job so that you can’t find even a speck of dust on the cross-section of doors and don’t find any grease by the window frame.
5. Quality products and equipment – As mentioned above, all good cleaning professionals are trained and experienced enough to not damage your property in any way. They know their way around sensitive jobs. They also use quality equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning products for the job.
Without the right equipment, the cleaning job would take a longer time and more effort. That’s why reputed cleaning professionals don’t skimp out on equipment to save effort and time and go through the job site as quickly as possible without missing out on anything. The equipment also brings both them and their clients, other benefits like noise reduction. You don’t want a super loud industrial vacuum to wake up the neighborhood. Good cleaning professionals know that and invest in newer, better equipment for the job.
The same holds for cleaning supplies. Most reputed cleaning professionals have switched to non-toxic environmentally friendly products to keep up with regulations and for their own health benefit. Using quality ingredients also allows you to use the newly constructed site immediately without being assaulted by foul smells and harmful fumes.
6. Umbrella insurance – Workplace accidents and mistakes are very common. Even the highest-rated professionals screw up sometimes or something terrible happens without anyone’s fault. Reputed cleaning professionals know that and that’s why they would also bring you peace of mind with their umbrella insurance. The insurance policy is usually very extensive and covers them and their clients from liabilities and damage.
The insurance policy is also a kind of reputation stamp since a cleaning company and their professionals are rigorously checked for training and quality of service. It’s also proof that shows these professionals adhere to all safety protocols.
7. Reviews and track record – The post-construction cleaning industry has a low barrier of entry. You don’t need much to start such a company. That means two guys with a bunch of cleaning supplies, equipment, and a pickup truck can become a post-construction cleaning company overnight without any experience or work ethic. That’s why it’s hard to distinguish the good from the bad.
That’s where reputed professionals differentiate themselves. Due to high competition now and low barrier to entry, they know that they need to provide excellent service and maintain a shining track record. All reputed cleaning professionals maintain a stellar track record of testimonials and reviews. Most of their clients have good things to say and swear by the service they receive.
Cleaning professionals who are new to the job try to mimic the success of fake reviewers and clients. However, you can easily spot the fake by asking them detailed questions about their experience.
As you can see there are several things post-construction cleaning professionals have in common. From training and expertise to quality and thorough service that can be relied upon. If you’re close to the end of your home improvement project you may hire a reputed post-construction cleaning company near you by searching for “cleaning services near me”.